1 package of chowmein
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
red chili pepper to taste
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 cloves minced garlic
sliced red bell pepper
chopped purple cabbage
8oz bean sprouts
big handful fresh cilantro
1. Boil water and put the chowmein into the boiling water with a little salt.
2. Next drain the chowmein and keep aside to become cool.
3. Heatoil and all the rest ingredients. Stir for 5mins.
4. Mix the chowmein. Combine well.
5. Adjust salt and spices. Serve hot.