Skip to content
¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- 4 4oz salmon fillets
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use reduced sodium)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz/170g snow peas (roughly 2 cups)
- 2 heads of broccoli (roughly 4 cups), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- While quinoa is cooking, heat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Whisk together the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, water and garlic. Pour into a 8×8 inch baking dish. Place the salmon, skin side up, on the sauce. Allow to sit while oven heats.
- When oven is heated, place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Place broccoli and snow peas in a large bowl. Toss with the olive oil and soy sauce, until lightly coated.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and tender.