Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Cabbage shredded
- 3 tbsp Spring Onions Chopped
- 4 tbsp Carrots Chopped
- 3 tbsp Capsicum Chopped
- 1 cup paneer cubed (optional)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 2 tsp Chili Sauce
- 3 tsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 6 cups Water
- Bring the water on few boils, add salt and pepper powder.
- Stir in the sauces and vinegar.
- Bring the mixture to few boils.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables and season with some salt.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium high heat.
- Now dissolve the corn starch in 1 cup of water and add into the soup by stirring constantly.
- Cook until it turns to a thick consistency and then add paneer cubes.
- Serve hot to enjoy the true taste and flavor of the soup.
(Image source: Google)