Chicken breast portion – 1/2 kg
Curd – 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
White pepper pwdr – 1/2 tsp or as per taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Finely chopped green chilli – 1 or as per taste
Kasoori methi pwdr – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp optional
Salt as per taste
1. Clean, wash, drain and chop the chicken into small size chunks.
2. In a big bowl mix curd, ginger garlic paste, pepper pwdr, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves, green chilli except fresh cream
3. Add the chicken to it and mix well and marinate minimum for 1 hr or overnight.
1. Wet the wooden skewers and thread the chicken pieces through it.
2. Drizzle some oil on a hot nonstick pan.
3. Now place the skewers on the pan and fry by turning on all sides.
4. Towards the end either brush or put the fresh cream over it and cook for few seconds.
5. Once done remove the skewers , sprinkle chaat masala and serve with green chutney and lemon.
6. Now its ready to serve.