2 Chicken leg piece
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
Salt To taste
Juice of quarter lime/ lemon
100 gm greek yogurt (thick yogurt)
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp kashmiri chili powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
2 tsp kasuri methi/ dry fenugreek leaves
1 tbsp ghee
Lime/ lemon juice
1. Mix the chicken with 1st marinade and keep aside for half an hour.
2. After half an hour, mix the ingredients under 2nd marinade and put on to the chicken. Let it rest for more half an hour.
3. Then Cook the chicken in a pan. (Watch the video above)
4. Finally grill the chicken straight on the flame. (Watch the video above)
5. Tandoori chicken is ready. Serve with onion rings, green chutney, lime wedge and chaat masala.