2cups refined flour
1/2tsp baking soda
- Knead flour with all ingredients to a dough by adding 1/2 cup luke warm water slowly.
- Keep aside by covering for 2 hours at least applying little oil on the dough.
- Make equal balls with dough and set aside covering with a dry towel for 10-15 minutes.
- Make circle of each ball with a rolling pin, and apply little water on one surface of each circle.
- Heat tawa and place the wet surface of the naan on tawa, down.
- After that directly turn the tawa and cook the up side of thr naan on flame.
- Apply little ghee on the surface of the naan and serve with curry gravy.