1 medium green bell pepper cut into vertically
1 medium onion cut into vertically
1 medium carrot cut into vertically
1/4th of a cabbage cut into vertically
2 green chillies chopped diagonally
1 medium red bell pepper cut into vertically
1 tsp garlic finely chopped
1 tsp ginger finely chopped
2 tbsps tomato ketchup
1 tbsp mixed spices(maggi masala mix is better)
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp vinegar
Salt to taste
Sesame oil as required
- Roll the chapathis all along and cut spaghetti size with a knife and keep aside.
- Heat oil, add ginger, garlic and green and stir for few seconds.
- Add onions fry them well but don’t let the color change.
- Add all the veggies along with the spices, salt, ketchup and vinegar. Saute well and cover for 3 minutes.
- Now add the sliced chapathis and give a good stir so that the spices get mixed well.
- Serve hot with chopped cilantro and lime juice on the top.
Image source: Google