|Paneer cubed 500 gms|
|Cream 1/2 cup|
|Thick yogurt 1/2 cup|
|Garlic 1 tsp|
|Ginger 1 tsp|
|Green chillies finely chopped 2-4 tbsps|
|Lemon juice 2 tpsps|
|Coriander leaves chopped 4-5 tbsps|
|Red Chili flakes 1 tbsp|
|Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Take cream and curd in a bowl and mix them.
- Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture and mix.
- Marinate cottage cheese with this mixture. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- After 4-5 hours remove it from refrigerator and add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Grill it for 7-8 minutes. Serve it with onion.